Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
About the role
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with a strong focus on UI, design, and building tools to join our Frontend team, a team building innovative and best-in-class frontend solutions that power our products, as well as empowering both designers and engineers to work seamlessly together and deliver great user and developer experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in building and maintaining our frontend solutions
- Deliver high-quality and scalable solutions
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
- Proactively share and debate best practices with your peers
What you have:
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Familiarity with the whole web stack and working knowledge of the Web APIs
- Knowledge of how to write testable code backed up by unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with CSS pre-processors and frameworks
- Fluency in writing modern, accessible, and performant HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of UI patterns and design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Adaptable, resourceful and able to share your knowledge with the rest of the team
What we offer:
- You will join a multinational, open and informal work environment
- Get a high level of responsibility, work with the newest technologies, and have room for experimentation
- Work life balance, flexible work hours and work from home options
- Encourage self-development via attending leading European IT conferences
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
- Social Events such as Friday bars and Company outings
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.