Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Position is to work in-house/remote as part of the Post Production and Design Department. Some projects entail: creating style frames, full storyboards, infographics, PowerPoints, RFPs for high-end projects, gifs for social media, etc. Also, willcreate assets as needed for video animation projects
Coordinates with Creative team (producers, editors, etc…), to gather information and materials needed for design. Illustrates established design concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts. Has advanced knowledge of and utilizes the Adobe Creative Suite.
Performs work under direct supervision or independently. Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Ability to work and communicate with producers, editors, and other designers to ensure the production of high-quality animations.
- Work as a team to maximize the quality and turnaround time of the project at hand.
- Multi-task and work on more than one project at a given time.
- Contribute ideas/trends to help pitch ideas to new potential clients.
- Attend client calls with producers and if needed to give input on design.
- Exceptional artistic, design, and computer skills (Illustration is a plus)
- Familiarity with 3D Graphics
- Must have extensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe InDesign
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D a plus
- Being able to assist animation team with animated content creation a plus
- Must have experience in designing for motion graphics and video. Must be familiar with all widely used image and video formats.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledgeand named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.