Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Support human resources and administrative duties including but not limited to recruitment, staff attendance record, medical insurance, training arrangement, and clerical work
- Handle office administration, such as stationery management, facility maintenance, office renovation and etc.
- Maintain personnel files and organize staff activities
- Responsible for travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other related duties
- Perform ad hoc assignments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree holder in related disciplines;
- 3 years of HR and administrative working experience
- Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, good communication and skills and can work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.