Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The HRIS Coordinator will provide support to the Cision HRIS team ensuring timely processing of data entry, workflow delegation, data integrity audits, password resets and other HRIS tasks as requested.
- Manage global contractor data in the UltiPro/UKG Pro system, ensure contractors are hired and terminated within IT SLA and other changes are completed as requested
- Perform data entry for regular employee records as requested
- Review UltiPro/UKG Pro workflow activities and delegate to the correct individual(s)
- Perform regular data audits to resolve data issues impacting reporting and other systems
- Assist with testing, running reports, creating job aids and other HRIS tasks as requested
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or High School Diploma/GED along with equivalent combination of experience
- 1 – 3 years in HR experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity, challenges, and change
- Utmost confidentiality
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledgeand named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.