Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
In this exciting position, you will use your project management, technical and customer service skills to implement, improve and evolve client’s news monitoring needs and reporting to meet their business needs.
- Plan, organize and direct the completion of projects in an organized and timely fashion
- Identify customer goals and research brands, competitors, and industries to provide recommendations for set-up and best practices within the platform, as well as establish project timelines
- Build comprehensive and accurate news searches for customers using Boolean logic
- Organize and lead a series of phone and web conference calls throughout the project to deliver platform and feature training, workflow recommendations and strategic guidance for customers
- Manage internal communication on all project progress and status with thorough documentation and organization in Salesforce
- Collaborate with all appropriate internal teams to deliver a world class customer experience and help drive the product forward by sharing customer feedback
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
- Previous experience, minimum 1-3 years, building relationships and managing a portfolio of customers at a SaaS company
- Excellent customer facing communication and project management skills
- Solid customer success management experience and understanding retention in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of Boolean search logic
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.