Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
This job leads, coordinates and manages the daily operations of the Client Success (Ontario or Quebec) department to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of service to optimize and operationalize media monitoring and database platforms in support of their business goals.
- Facilitates the implementation and success of our client experience strategy and its associated processes for assigned markets within Ontario.
- Leads, coaches and manages a team of 4 – 10 employees within the Client Success team. Directly manages Client Success Managers (CSMs) and performance management and disciplinary decisions for these roles.
- Makes hiring decisions for the Client Success team.
- Oversees the efficient assignment of CSMs daily to ensure seamless management of new and existing clients to company’s platform product offerings within assigned markets.
- Orchestrates the delivery of efficient and responsive service, including but not limited to; account set-up, change requests, day-to-day account management, invoice inquiries and technical issues for clients.
- Troubleshoots escalated platform/database issues and finds appropriate solutions.
- Analyzes escalated missed and irrelevant clips in clients’ reports and makes recommendations on proposed solutions.
- Coordinates escalated issues between monitoring, production and clients’ needs.
- Monitors and reports team’s activities in Salesforce and ensures proper tracking and performs ad hoc reports for the Director, Client Success.
- Assumes a lead role and serves as the local advocate throughout the implementation of cloud platform customers.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Communications or Public Relations or a related field is required. Expertise working within a SaaS based company is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years experience in account management is required, with at least 3 years expertise managing a client services team in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge in Salesforce or similar CRM software is required.
- Working knowledge of public relations/communications principles and best practices, social media and SaaS applications/platforms is required.
- Advanced customer service and communication skills to create a positive client experience with each client interaction. Expertise to step in and turn around inquiries and challenges to resolution within established protocol and procedures.
- Advanced listening and verbal communication skills, with strong relationship building and influence skills. Ability to provide constructive feedback and lead difficult conversations.
- Advanced time management, attention to detail and organizational skills. Adaptable and flexible with an ability to respond to changing work priorities, pressures and demands.
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills with an ability to understand client needs or problems and respond clearly and concisely.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.