Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Overview of the role
The Enterprise Marketing Manager will own the UK strategy for driving new lead generation and growth of our most valuable customers, including brand likeAdidas, Kellogs, Sony and Unilever.
This is a high-touch marketing role, you will work closely with our sales team to create engagement, conversations, and relationships (1:1 ABM) with our top customers and potential customers. You will build and execute a marketing plan that respond to buyer and user persona needs and enables our Enterprise sales teams with customer insight, positioning, messaging, and the tools to sell effectively.
This is a new role for Cision and is a great opportunity to build the plan from scratch and really make a difference. You will report to the UK Marketing Director, working in collaboration with our UK and Global marketing teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own the annual marketing map and communications schedule for Enterprise customers and prospects – clear, compelling, and consistent with the Cision brand - ensuring alignment to the global marketing strategies to optimise impact and efficiencies.
- Build our GTM strategy for Enterprise customers (1:1), using a hybrid of digital and face-to-face channels for example 1:1 ABM, Customer Advisory Boards, social, sponsorship, product/ promotional videos, networking events and webinars
- Be the champion of the segment, understand and communicate the commercial and competitive context for this group of customers and be able to communicate their importance to the business.
- Lead the customer understanding of the segment - research and data analysis to flesh out the segment profile and identify and the specific needs of the segment. Including understand the purchasing process and attitude of PR and Marketing services.
- Create compelling value propositions and core messaging for relevant products – for example software and insights services - for the customer segment and manage launch plans for new products for this customer group.
- Drive the understanding within the business of the segment and their proposition. Advise internally on product and market issues for your segments, inputting into customer and product advisory boards, and thought leadership.
- Create key sales tools to support awareness, lead generation, sales conversion, and full product penetration into new and existing customers.
- Draw on marketing expertise to design key metrics, set objectives and measure the impact of the marketing and communications plan for Enterprise customers, with the aim of growing revenue from both new and existing customers
- Collaborate with and contribute to internal knowledge sharing with the UK and global marketing teams
- Manage, develop and coach the skills among your peers
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 years B2B marketing experience, including experience of working in SaaS or customer analytics and insights organisation
- Experience of marketing to Top Tier/ Enterprise customers
- Experience in a PR or Communications role – or a good understanding of the market
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns using multiple elements of the marketing mix – for example Customer Advisory Boards, 1:1 ABM, sponsorship, product/ promotional videos, networking events and webinars
- Experience of working closely with and enabling sales teams including supporting tools like Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator and Vidyard
- Significant experience of working with, influencing, and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate with impact (written and verbal), with an eye for detail
What you will get
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal
This role is for a start date ASAP with an expected salary up to £55,000 per annum.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.