Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
At Cision, we solve the needs of the modern public relations and communications specialists through a suite of products to make their job easy and successful.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love yet work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional and durable, generally comprised of a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
At Cision, the role of the product manager is to identify the most valuable problems to solve and the customer value we deliver to enable your team to ship and iterate high-quality solutions quickly and validate market impact.
As a product manager at Cision, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception to execution. You will own a problem space where you will drive the goals we establish as measured by key metrics. You’ll collaborate with product leadership establishing the strategy and success criteria against the goals, and defining, communicating and delivering on the roadmap.
You will succeed by developing a strong understanding of our users, our business and industry. You will bring insights developed form data, customer interviews and competitive understanding to the team. You will communicate the established strategy of the product to your team. You’ll leverage the team to craft solutions that can be quickly tested and then scaled.
This is a great opportunity to join the global leader in the Public Relations and Communications space, solve interesting challenges and be part of a fun and exciting global team.
What you'll do:
- Own the executional Product roadmap from idea inception to final delivery, working with UX and Engineering on product discovery, requirements, and project plans to drive timely execution towards launch
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to identify critical problems that are preventing users from accomplishing their goals
- Leverage customer feedback, usage analytics, and competitive intelligence to inform product development decisions and roadmap
- Champion the product strategy and roadmap, driving alignment with cross-functional stakeholders on priorities and approach, and answering clarifying questions as needed
- Test solutions quickly with customers against key success metrics, run betas to get quick learnings and scale working solutions globally
- Act as the voice of the customer, ensuring that development efforts maintain a customer-centric focus and approach
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, communicating development status and progress towards committed milestones
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams on Go-to-Market plans that provide sales with positioning and key points of differentiation
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts across Cision’s Product Delivery group
- Track product performance against KPIs and collect usage analysis and customer feedback to inform product development plans
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience of Product Management experience in customer-facing SaaS platform
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Degree(s) in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics all a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across cross-functional teams
- Expertise communicating progress at each phase of development as appropriate, including published roadmaps, requirements and other information
- Ability to identify and communicate risks to the product execution plans, including identifying potential trade-offs and making recommendations to PM Leaders
- Experience breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- Experience driving initiatives across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to drive results
- The curiosity, humility, and intellectual energy to constantly extend your knowledge
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.