Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a Production Engineer at Cision, you will construct software solutions to enable our customer facing teams in their efforts to rapidly and accurately serve the needs of our customers. You will contribute to various efforts on your team that strives to maintain and support its work on a continuous basis using a variety of open-source technologies in a fast-paced Agile environment.
Required Experience and Attributes:
- Professional experience using Java and Python to build software products that solve customer’s problems.
- Experience discovering data in relational databases such as MS SQL Postgres or MySQL
- Curious and eager to learn about new technologies, about the team, about the company and the industry
Nice to Have Experience and Education:
- Experience working with AWS platform - Elasticsearch highly desirable
- Experience with Cassandra or other NoSQL datastores
- Experience building and deploying microservices
- Experience working with SpringBoot, or similar rapid-development frameworks
- Familiarity using agile processes such as Kanban and Scrum
- Familiarity with CI/CD lifecycle including version control, automated builds and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent industry experience
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.