Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- As an Audience Development Executive, you will reach out to the media including journalists, editors, bloggers and any content creator to introduce PR Newswire’s services for the media;
- Expand PR Newswire Asia’s distribution network to online websites, bloggers, database, multimedia channels and financial terminals in South Korea;
- Assist our client services and marketing team if/when required.
- Managing existing content partners & affiliate in South Korea
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree;
- 3 - 4 years of experience in related functions, experience preferably in the areas of social media, corporate communications, public relations, or marketing services;
- Good understanding of new media, public relations, investor relations and marketing communications industries;
- Energetic, digital savvy and passion for media and social media. A fast learner;
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; strong ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced working environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills;
- Native in Korean; fluent speaking and writing in English
- Proficiency in Internet and PC software, esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.