Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Senior Communications Strategy Consultant will be responsible for developing content strategy based on our clients’ business objectives in the Asia Pacific region (excluding China). He/she will consult with clients to establish plans for creating engaging content that will resonate with the media, influencers, and end users. With a goal of maximizing media pickup/coverage and influence end users to drive business results, the Senior Communications Strategy Consultant will create engaging content and execute on our clients’ communications plans by pitching to relevant media and amplifying these results through multiple online, social, and outdoor channels.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales colleague to conduct consultation sessions with clients
- Develop content strategies for clients. Produce engaging content to help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Regularly engage with journalists and influencers to establish and maintain good relations
- Pitch client content to key media to maximize editorial pickup and amplify across channels.
- Create analysis reports for clients showing results of media pickup, distribution and engagement metrics, and analyses/recommendations.
- Actively deepen client relationships to improve customer retention and engagement.
- Provide regular internal training to provide an update on the Communications Strategy Department’s developments and activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree holder or above
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Public Relations (in-house PR experience, PR Agency, or Media/Journalism experience)
- Extensive content creation and writing experience. Journalism experience a plus.
- A firm understanding of Marketing and Communication strategies. Solid experience utilizing digital and offline marketing channels.
- Knowledge of the media landscape, established local media and influencer network a plus.
- Creative problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- Self-driven and customer focused.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.