Customer Privacy Notice
Webinars & Events
Request a Demo
Customer Privacy Notice
Request a Demo
Senior Manager, Commercial Enablement, EMEIA
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Revenue Operations Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Enablement, EMEIA is responsible for leading the EMEIA enablement team to create an effective, best in class commercial team – focusing on New Business Sales, Account Management and Customer Experience representatives. The role is responsible for the full-lifecycle of engagement activities within the commercial teams – from defining and implementing onboarding best practice (driving speed to value), through consistent upskilling and development throughout the individuals tenure, to supporting career paths through talent assessment and progression, and mentoring programmes etc. The full range of knowledge and skills are within the remit of this role and all delivery methods will be utilised to facilitate learning to ensure that all commercial teams have adequate access to technology and materials to support them in successfully performing their roles.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Champion a culture of learning across Cision Commercial EMEIA teams
· Lead the Commercial Enablement team to create curricula and deliver effective sales and CX trainings using the most effective methods – both in person and virtually – to the EMEIA team
· Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Operations
· Define Commercial Enablement best practice across EMEIA and ensures a consistent enablement experience across the region
· Ensure that all EMEIA sellers – irrespective of location - receive a minimum level of training and on-going support with access to the full repository of Cision’s Commercial Enablement materials
· Liaise with the Global Sales Enablement function to ensure adoption of global best practices while ensuring all training is localised for the highest level of engagement in market
· Partner with and assist managers in identifying and prioritizing employee training needs
· Define an effective sales coaching playbook to ensure that sales managers deliver the ongoing consistent support needed to drive excellence in sales behaviours
· Manage, administer and continuously improve upon Cision’s new seller onboarding program.
· Develop and facilitate sales methodology, product, systems and process training with internal SMEs; facilitates 3rd party training services as required
· Collaborate with internal SMEs to prepare blended training materials as/when needed, (online courses, videos, documents, webinars, tip sheets, tests, etc.) based upon industry leading practices
· Engage with senior business leadership to define, measure and optimize training KPIs to show ROI and overall impact to the business
· Provide a robust set of monthly and quarterly management reports that focus on ROI, adoption, content usage and utilisation.
· Develop commercial talent assessment process across EMEIA to review commercial staff performance and potential and ensure consistent levelling using internal/external benchmarking across all functions
· Look across the customer journey, ensuring internal teams are set for success when engaging with customers
· Chair a truly enablement governance council with all content owners, sales champions, sales operations and others as needed to; listen to feedback and improvement suggestions. Discuss budgetary impacts for work in progress or future-plans.
· Proactively improve upon existing sales processes or tools in collaboration with other departments (Revenue Operations, Marketing, etc.)
· Hire, develop and retain a strong team of players and build a culture of execution and accountability
· Develop the ability of others to perform at their highest potential and contribute to the company by providing ongoing feedback and opportunities to learn
· Establish best practice employee performance measurements, ensuring a strong vision, mission and individual goals are set at all times, aligned with Cision best practices
· Performs other duties as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 7-10 years of sales/sales operations/sales enablement and training experience with global high tech B2B organizations
· Sales and Field Sales Management experience
· Training and learning delivery experience
· Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives
· Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
· Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
What you will get:
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB