Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer at Cision, you will design, build, and deploy our industry leading software. You will lead and drive various efforts on your team to build a scalable, stable platform that is reliable and performant serving thousands of clients.
What you will be doing:
- · Help lead development of highly crafted software solutions for the Public Relations and Marketing community
- · Build, scale, and maintain our services and web-based applications
- · Collaborate with team members to deliver both client- and server-side functionality
- · Work with internal stakeholders to address existing issues and define new features that will drive our business
- · Contribute to our team’s continuous efforts to improve quality and efficiency of development platforms, tools, and processes
Skills & Experience
- · Expert knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies
- · Strong working knowledge of relational databases, SQL Server & MySQL
- · Expertise using RESTful APIs
- · Significant experience using front-end web libraries, Angular or React
- · Experience building and deploying microservices and converting legacy applications into modern architectures
- · Experience with Azure cloud
- · Experience optimizing systems for robust availability & global scale
- · Self-driven attitude with ability to lead projects autonomously and collaboratively
- · Emphasis on building secure, clean, quality code
- · Strong experience with unit tests
- · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- · 5+ years professional software experience
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.