Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
If you love writing code to solve complex, big data problems, then Cision Engineering is the place for you. We seek engineers who are passionate about building complete, production-quality software services, with a scalable and sustainable architecture and implementation, with high performance over large data sets, and with low latency and high availability.
We have a diverse organization with engineers across the globe. We are solving challenging and interesting problems offer to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow!
What you’ll do:
· Design and implement automation framework for our web apps and backend services.
· Develop reports for understanding the current quality of the system.
· Automate functional, system and performance test cases for Cision SAAS web applications.
What you have:
· Strong learning ability to adopt new technologies and methodologies with growth mindset.
· Strong skills in designing and deploying mock server frameworks, containerize simulation tools and scripting skills in Python/Java/C#.
· Able to test at all levels of an application or service, not just user interfaces
· Strong debugging skills: able to determine root cause of failures and suggest specific fixes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working with multiple languages and platforms
· Experience with continuous integration and build automation
· Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology, tools, and techniques
· Understanding of modern software architecture and methodologies
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment: learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Nice to have:
· Experienced with DevOps, CI/CD/CT processes.
· Experienced with Cloud Native architectures, container, docker, Kubernetes, bare metal, RH OpenStack, VMware and Linux.
· Experienced with web services testing.
· Experienced with load testing tools such as Gatling or similar
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or similar field
· Minimum three years of professional experience developing automated software tests
What we offer:
· High level of responsibility and room for experimentation
· A multinational, open, and informal work environment
· Talented peers and leaders, and motivating work culture
· Encouraged self-development through learning resources, conferences, and internal tech talks
· Access to the latest technologies
· Great remuneration package and social benefits
· This position is able to be worked remotely from Bulgaria indefinitely. Opportunity to work in an office may be available if desired.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.