Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
Falcon.io is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Salesforce administrator to join our agile team in Commercial Systems to help capitalize on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. You should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and supporting the revenue operations/processes underlying the Salesforce implementation
- Manage administrative functions including user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
- Help manage operational requests such as creating rules around workflow, validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects, flows
- Help develop and maintain complex user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, validation rules and custom workflows
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption
- Establish, implement, and administer the best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity
- Maintain documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and related materials
- Support the Business Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes
- Collaborate with Business Operations, R&D and other business stakeholders to drive elevated levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes
- Develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications.
- 3+ years of experience developing on Salesforce.com platform
- Demonstrated experience in developing custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and triggers in SFDC
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions
- SFDC Advanced Administration Certification
- Proven creativity and problem-solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling
- Ability to develop effective relationships with business users, technical users and management
- Strong organizational/time management skills; ability to prioritize work to deliver high quality work in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, with a customer service mentality
- Flexible with a demonstrated ability to embrace change
- Experience with Apex programming, Visualforce pages, and Data Loader
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
What We Offer:
- Deep and varied experience working in a modern and fast paced company with an international focus and culture
- An open, informal, and diverse working environment, with colleagues around the world
- Flexible working hours, excellent remuneration and a social benefits package
- Great work-life balance
- Talented peers and leaders, and motivating work culture
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.