Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
Falcon.io is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join our agile team in Commercial Systems to help capitalize on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. You should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of Salesforce-related projects using programming languages such as Apex, Visualforce, and related tools and frameworks
- Work in the Salesforce development environment to create custom objects, workflows, Apex classes, controllers, triggers, Lightning components and Visualforce pages
- Collaborate with team members on designing and developing end-to-end solutions including new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation per business needs
- Design, develop, and manage end-to-end data modeling, conversions, and migrations in support of business system initiatives including risk identification, risk mitigation, and dependencies
- Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of 3rd party data integrations with Salesforce
- Perform source system data analysis and profiling to manage source to target data mappings
- Identify standard methodologies and development guidelines and then communicate and implement these practices to the rest of the team
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure the highest code quality and appropriate design standards are being utilized
- Participation in evaluation and roll out of application software packages as needed
- Experience with Lightning Design, APEX, Visualforce, Web services and other related technologies
- Must have a strong development knowledge of SFDC, Salesforce Objects, Data Model, approval flows, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience with custom objects, pages, triggers, workflows, reports, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader
- Relevant experience with Apex Classes, Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and AppExchange tools
- Experience developing and delivering projects in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, and Service Cloud
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce execution governors and limits
- Ability to work with an Agile team environment and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Professional curiosity and interest in remaining current with innovations in applicable technology
- 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience
- 4-6 years of experience as an IT (CRM/ERP) application developer
- 3-5 years of experience of database development, design, and analysis
What we offer:
- Deep and varied experience working in a modern and fast paced company with an international focus and culture
- An open, informal, and diverse working environment, with colleagues around the world
- Flexible working hours, excellent remuneration and a social benefits package
- Great work-life balance
- Talented peers and leaders, and motivating work culture
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.