Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Senior Director, Global ERP Applications will provide expertise, vision and leadership to define and implement solutions that build a scalable and robust financial platform in supporting billing, accounts payable and financial management processes. They will provide strategic technology direction following best practices for tools and technology to support the implementation and execution of the business strategy. This leader will have global responsibility for day-to-day financial operations in addition to project execution. Excellent candidates will have a track record of defining a financial system roadmap and mobilizing a team to deliver on a long term strategic plan.
- Lead teams (third-party contractors and SAAS vendors) in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Onboard new resources, conduct performance reviews, provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to ensure continued development of team members.
- Build partnerships with finance and sales to define a strategic roadmap aligned to business growth objectives.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture to evaluate and research existing and new solutions to meet strategic objectives.
- Interfaces with all levels of management, implementing processes and technology that support business value and process efficiency.
- Assesses the underlying systems environment making recommendations regarding how to invest in best practices and technology while achieving long-term scalability and driving change management within the organization.
- Ensure continuous delivery of application services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of systems and program performance.
- Interfaces with key partners and vendors, ensuring they understand project deliverables, meet timing and cost deadlines, and collaborate with internal project stakeholders while augmenting internal team resources.
- 10+ years experience working across ERP, including Netsuite, and finance applications
- 5+ years of management, supervisory or leadership experience.
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technological solutions.
- Recent experience in system architecture, development, and integration using Oracle Netsuite and other cloud-based platforms as well as on-prem platforms such as Great Plains or Soft-Trax.
- A strong Finance orientation combined with technology skills and experiences applied to controllership and finance functions.
- Experience in managing both direct (approx. 30) and indirect teams.
- A Bachelors degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, fast-growing, SaaS company.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.