Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Senior Director of Global CRM will provide expertise, vision, and leadership to define and implement sales and customer relationship marketing programs and initiatives that successfully build profitable, long-term customer relationships globally in partnership with the leaders of the Sales and Client Services Organizations. They will provide strategic technology direction following best practices for tools and technology to support the implementation and execution of the customer relationship and marketing strategy. In this role you will manage the market/customer research process and provide insights to the brands. The core tools you will use include CRM (Salesforce) and other sales enablement/marketing tools that comprise the sales, marketing and service echo system that drives Cision business. You will have global responsibility for day-to-day CRM operations in addition to project execution. Excellent candidates will have a track record of defining a CRM roadmap and mobilizing a team to deliver on a long-term strategic plan.
- Provides leadership and direction to the team responsible for application development and support services including third-party contractors and SAAS vendors.
- Onboard new resources, conducts performance reviews, provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to ensure continued development of team members.
- Responsible for global CRM applications with a focus on growth, simplification and transformation across CPQ, lead management, eCommerce and service.
- Ensure IT application development process disciplines (solution delivery, project management, agile, work requests, QA, etc.) are aligned with best practice and corporate standards, effectively managed and performed.
- Takes an active role in managing and coordinating projects with the PMO.
- Understand Cision’s CRM related business processes and provide technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for IT business strategy requirements.
- 10+ years in enterprise scale business applications environments.
- 5+ years Salesforce Infrastructure ecosystem experience.
- Recent and relevant experience in system architecture, development, and integration using Salesforce and other cloud-based platforms.
- Recent and relevant application development experience (force.com, Java or C#, ERP, integration, data management, mobile).
- Recent and relevant experience working with Continuous Delivery & Continuation Integration tools, preferably Copado and SFDX + Circle CI.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications: Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, System Architect, Technical Architect.
- Experience in a fast paced, fast-growing, SaaS company a plus.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.