Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision is a global powerhouse in the Public Relations software space with over 100 years of experience innovating the way businesses tell their stories. Our award-winning solutions use cutting-edge technology to provide clients with industry-leading insights and the tools to improve their marketing and PR needs. With offices in over 20 countries around the world, we're committed to growing our communities and our people by offering amazing perks, professional development, and opportunities for you to power your career.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager develops the marketing strategy which includes messaging, competitive differentiators, sales enablement and the go-to market efforts for our monitoring and analytics products. An evangelist for our software measurement products, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be the industry expert developing materials like competitive deep dives, positioning briefs, sales presentations and demos and whitepapers. They will identify customer needs and market trends in the PR and Marketing monitoring and analytics segment. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally across Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Client Services to successfully influence the product roadmap, launch new products and enhancements, provide sales materials, and drive revenue growth for the software segment.
- Drive sales and revenue within assigned portfolio
- Drive product launch process
- Market messaging and thought leadership materials
- Develop customer personas
- Create marketing content and campaigns aligned to customer personas
- Competitive analysis
- Customer and sales communications
- Product packaging and pricing
- Deliver product training and create sales tools
- Present at events, webinars and trade shows
- Channel/Partner support
- Leading customer advisory/feedback groups
- Engage in “Special” calls with clients and prospects
- Work with multiple internal client service groups to ensure that the customer experience is seamless
- New product ideation and enhancements
- Additional duties as assigned by the Global Head of Product Marketing
- 7-10 years of related, product marketing and/or marketing experience in the SaaS software and services
- Experience in a B2B organization; MarTech or AdTech experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong writing and communication skills are a must
- Strong presentation development and delivery
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.