Webinars & Events
Request a Demo
Request a Demo
Storage Engineer - Gurgaon
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Gurgaon, India Infrastructure Fixed-term Full-Time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Provision and manage storage within Virtual (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc), Windows, and Linux environments
· Ensure the availability, reliability, and security of storage platforms and related management systems
· Monitor and report on SAN operational health and performance
· Familiarity with Fibre Channel, iSCSI, CIFS, and NFS protocols and management
· Plan and execute SAN zoning configuration changes on Brocade and Cisco MDS technologies
· Plan and execute storage hardware, software, and firmware updates/upgrades
· Troubleshooting of any storage-related problems or outages
· Install and configure new storage devices
· Perform capacity analysis / capacity planning, and recommend storage environment improvements
· Create documentation around storage management tasks and procedures
· Crosstrain other staff on storage processes and best practices
· Perform capacity analysis on vSphere environments, and recommend changes and enhancements to meet demand
· Perform day to day management tasks in vCenter, including vMotion, storage migrations, and P2V
· Knowledge of, and experience implementing VMWare best practices
Experience supporting a variety of platforms, including at least some of the following: DellEMC Unity, VMAX/PowerMax (this is an important one), Isilon, DataDomain, NetApp
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB