Our Mixed Media Briefings deliver daily insights to your inbox, telling you what you need to know today about what’s happening in the news and social media.
- Channel Depth: The most complete collection of online news, blogs, social, print and broadcast channels, with over 100+ million sites available.
- Relevant Topics: Emerging stories and conversations about your category, competitors, and your brands – across news and social – to stay at the forefront of relevant trends.
- Expert curation: Social and news content curated by industry specialists is synthesized to ensure briefings reflect your organization’s needs and priorities to drive faster, more informed decision-making.
What do you get when you combine Cision's long-time leadership in global media intelligence with the AI-powered deep social listening of Brandwatch? Real-time insights that help you manage your brand, capitalize on trending stories and build smarter communications strategies that drive better business outcomes. And that's just for starters.
Cision's new Brandwatch embedded app gives you a front row seat to what is being said about your brand, products, competitors, industry and anything else you're wondering about. With over 100 million data sources available, you'll have the data you need to plan, pivot and engage your target audience.
This groundbreaking innovation enables our clients to:
- Access the world’s largest archive of consumer voices. Tap into conversations from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit and hundreds of online forums and review sites.
- Gather instant insights easily. It can get overwhelming when you are analyzing thousands of conversations surrounding your brand. Access intelligence that helps you better understand your audience and use powerful topic wheels and heat maps to make insightful connections.
- Stay ahead with real-time intelligence. Use Artificial Intelligence to detect peaks and emerging trends. Content appears in your dashboard fully processed with insights within 1 minute of collection, so you can stay focused on what’s important.