“Fun Fact” Friday — 8/25: Words With Friends
To celebrate the end of each week and share some sweet Viralheat stats with all of you regularly, we’ve created a new feature so cleverly titled: “‘Fun Fact’ Friday.” We’ll highlight a new search profile each week and post some fun facts and Viralheat data insights about it for all you data-lovers to enjoy! So without further ado…
Not only does this popular app have a cozy spot on my iPhone’s main screen and give me a chance to compete with (destroy) my friends, it’s a solid social and casual game to play. Don’t take my word for it though, this Zynga-acquisition has tons of loyal followers… Here’s a snapshot of some of the social media activity for the past 7 days:
- Over the past 7 days, there have been 14,946 mentions posted relevant to Words With Friends across Twitter, Facebook and Video.
- More than 13,290 unique Twitter users posted about the game.
- Retired NFL player, Warren Sapp (@QBKILLA), was the top influencer by impact, based on his 621,263 follower count.
- Twitter users were generally happy with the game with about 70% posts expressing positive sentiment, 17% neutral and only 13% negative.
- These positive sentiments were shared on Facebook as well, with a breakdown of 86% positive, 5% neutral and 9% negative.
- The “Words With Friends” Facebook page was the most active fan page by number of fans and posts.
So there you have it!
Stay tuned for next week’s Profile of the Week…who will it be?
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.