Top 10 Most Influential Local Television Health Reporters on Twitter
This list includes the most influential local television health reporters on Twitter generated using Klout score. The Twitter handles are maintained by the individual contacts and tied scores are broken by number of Twitter followers. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real-time. These numbers were pulled on August 24, 2011.
- Paula Francis – KLAS-TV – Las Vegas, NV – 63
- Ali Meyer – KFOR-TV – Oklahoma City, OK – 48
- Anne Marie Tiernon – WTHR-TV – Indianapolis, IN – 47
- Andrea Cambern – WBNS-TV – Columbus, OH – 46
- Lauren Johnson – WHBQ-TV – Memphis, TN – 44
- Melissa Brunner – WIBW-TV – Topeka, KS – 44
- Kevin Hunsperger – WSIL-TV – Carterville, IL – 43
- Deena Centofani – WJBK-TV– Southfield, MI – 40
- Sara Diamond – WJHL-TV – Johnson City, TN – 39
- Lori Tucker – WATE-TV – Knoxville, TN – 39
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.