Links We Love: Friday, September 9th
It’s been raining non-stop here on the east coast. Good thing we have green grass and blue skies year round inside of Vocus Town! That doesn’t mean it’s been a dry week for us though. While it was pouring outside, the week’s articles have been pouring in. Not to mention, we made the super huge fantastic announcement that Peter Shankman has joined Vocus as VP and Small Business Evangelist (fancy title huh?).
Before you take off for the weekend, here are our top recommended reads in the world of marketing, PR, and social media:
- Are you making the most out of the content you post on social media? Optimizing your content is an important way to engage and communicate with your audience. Here are 4 Ways To Improve Your Social Media Content Strategy.
- I’m sure many, if not all, of you have seen or used QR codes. They are the hot topic this year and that’s why you should get familiar with them from a business standpoint: 12 must-read posts on QR codes for PR pros
- Nobody said it would be easy. But it can be done! Experienced online marketers know there are no shortcuts to building long term web visibility. Become A Good Online Marketer In 5 Really Hard Steps
- There is a question every company needs to ask before issuing a press release or a pitch: “Why should I care?” Or more accurately, “Why should readers/viewers care?” 5 ways to make reporters care about your press release
- We know that content is important. But what good is that if the powers that be don’t know enough about content? How to Get Your Senior Team Excited About Your Content Strategy
Image by snipergirl, Creative Commons
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.