Fall TV Lineup: Analyzed – Modern Family
Wednesdays are good days for me. Why? It’s Modern Family day! Some people might call it pathetic that one closely correlates the day of the week with the current TV lineup, but what can I say? I like my shows…judge me.
Anyway, the Emmy Award-winning show is definitely a favorite of mine. For me, it’s the diversity of the characters, the constant humor and the general craziness it portrays that is “family.” I also love that every character is independently strong and there isn’t just one star. Needless to say, I hope this one sticks around for many more seasons!
- Over the past 7 days, there have been 20,068 mentions of “Modern Family” across social media.
- It looks many Twitter-ers share my sentiment about the show: 69% have expressed positive sentiment, 17% have expressed neutral sentiment and about 14% have expressed negative sentiment.
- The total potential impact of relevant tweets is: 2,880,042 people.
- Viralheat’s Human Intent feature automatically identified 2,607 potential leads from the social Web.
- Some of the show’s top influencers (by impact) are: @TeamCoco, @kbrosas and @THR @tejbz and @GossipCop — totaling 627,924 followers.
- The top day for posts on Twitter was Saturday, on Facebook it was Monday.
- @YouTube is the most popular video destination site and NewsweekVideo‘s 2010 Emmy Roundtable: Eric Stonestreet: Why We’re Not Famous is the most popular video.
- The most active link shared on the real-time Web is: Door to Door Full Episode – Modern Family – ABC
- Here are some interesting tweets, just for fun:
- @TeamCoco: Last night, we found out that “Modern Family” star Ty Burrell could crush a man with the blink of an eye. Literally. http://bit.ly/qgZXNC
- @KendallJenner: watching modern family with @KylieJenner….we are dying! so funny
- @BradGalli: Great Modern Family call –> RT @grshutters I think most men want to marry a Claire because we all know we’re slowly turning into Phil.
- @AliMarieWatkins: Knowing there’s a new Modern Family tonight makes my Wednesdays so much more bearable!!!
- @clripley: Modern Family and Happy Endings tonight! Who else loves #Wednesdays?
- @CJHalberstadt: I want to be exactly like Phil from #ModernFamily
About “Modern Family” — After 11 Emmys and countless belly laughs, it’s obvious we’re not the only ones who fell in love with this hilarious Modern Family.
First, let’s meet the Dunphys. Phil is the enthusiastic, “tries too hard” husband/dad who loves his slightly-uptight (but in a good way) wife, Claire, and their three way different kids. Haley is the independent, eye-rolling teen. Middle sister Alex is wise beyond her years and little brother Luke, well, isn’t.
Claire’s no-nonsense dad, Jay Pritchett, married a much younger Colombian beauty named Gloria Delgado. Her passion for life has rubbed off on her young son Manny, who marches to the beat of his own drum, usually in a burgundy dinner jacket.
Jay’s lawyer son, Mitchell, embraced a major life change when he and his free-spirit partner, Cameron, adopted their super-cute Vietnamese baby, Lily. They’re learning all the parenting ropes as they go. Fortunately, they have the loving support of their extended, eclectic, ever-funny family.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.