Presenting NEW Visible Intelligence enhanced engagement
Simpler Facebook and Twitter social profile management and new publishing options
We love being able to improve our platform based on customer feedback, so we are excited to share some significant updates to our engagement capability which helps teams collaborate and resolve customer issues.
As the Director of Community Outreach at Visible, I am personally excited about these new features since they will make my team much more efficient and productive. We can now post content via our multiple Facebook and Twitter accounts at once, all within the Visible Intelligence platform. Now I create the content and can quickly choose among all available Facebook and Twitter profiles to send out messages simultaneously to different audiences. What a time saver!
I am also thrilled about the new profile management capability. I just registered the Visible corporate and my individual accounts. Only took a few seconds. Now I can easily grant access to the corporate account to my team and others who can speak on behalf of the company on Twitter and Facebook. I don’t have to worry about who has the password or who will cover if I am sick or on vacation. I can now instantly see the owner of each account that I can post or respond with as well as who I have granted access to use it. I can also see accounts others have shared with me.
Here is a summary of the new engagement features rolled out:
- Power posting – Share marketing messages across multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts simultaneously
- Spread the word with a single click (promote, retweet, post, reply)
- Easily select which profiles or channels to use for publishing
- No need to use other tools or open your Facebook and Twitter pages – you can publish content to fans and followers from the Visible Intelligence platform
- Secure Profile Management – Make your life easier with a new way to manage access and usage of your company’s Twitter and Facebook brand profiles in one location
- Register and manage all Twitter and Facebook social profiles in one place
- Easily share social profiles/accounts and collaborate across teams and business groups
- Assign access privileges without having to share passwords of corporate accounts
- Get instant visibility into who has access to each profile for better tracking and control
- Personalize communications with improved ability to select which social profile to promote, post or reply with
I hope you find this as useful as I do!
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.