Top 10 Most Influential Beer & Spirits Bloggers on Twitter
This list includes the most influential beer and spirits bloggers on Twitter, generated using Klout score. These bloggers exclusively focus on beer and/or spirits. Tied scores were broken by number of Twitter followers. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real-time. All numbers were pulled on October 6, 2011.
- Ashley Routson – Drink With The Wench – 75
- Lew Bryson – Seen Through a Glass – 73
- Randy Matheson – Madtini – 69
- Evan Benn – Hip Hops – 67
- Stevie Caldarola – Ladies of Craft Beer – 65
- Lisa Morrison – BeerGoddess – 63
- Adam Nason – beernews.org – 61
- Matt Hamlin – A Jigger of Blog – 60
- Mike Atwood – Hoosier Beer Geek – 59
- Ezra Johnson-Greenough – The New School – 58
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.