Top 10 Most Influential Breast Cancer Bloggers on Twitter
This list includes the most influential breast cancer bloggers on Twitter, generated using Klout score. The Twitter handles are maintained by individual contacts and include bloggers who focus on breast cancer only. Tied scores were broken by number of Twitter followers. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real-time. All numbers were pulled on October 19, 2011.
- Barbara Jacoby – Let Life Happen – 60
- Tami Boehmer – Miracle Survivors – 60
- Brenda Coffee – Brenda’s Blog: A Guide to Surviving Breast Cancer – 55
- Susan Love – Army of Women Blog – 54
- Katie Ford Hall – uneasy pink – 44
- Nicole McLean – My Fabulous Boobies! – 41
- Laurie Kingston – not just about cancer – 40
- Beth Gainer – Calling the Shots – 40
- Catherine Brunelle – Bumpyboobs – 40
- Ann Silberman – Breast Cancer? But Doctor… I Hate Pink! – 33
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.