Top 10 Winter Sports Bloggers on Twitter
This list includes the most influential winter sports bloggers on Twitter, generated using Klout score. These bloggers primarily cover skiing and/or snowboarding. Tied scores were broken by number of Twitter followers. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real-time. All numbers were pulled on November 30, 2011.
- Andrew Israel – Aspen Spin – 59
- Shannon Johnson – Shayboarder.com – 56
- Ryan Alford – Snowshoe Magazine Blog – 51
- Thomas Cook – Ski Utah – 51
- Eric Wagnon – Skiing Examiner – 47
- Catherine Killfoil – Ski Utah – 46
- “The Editors” – Boardistan – 42
- Jane Carswell – The Heli-Ski Blog – 42
- Ted Mahon – Stuck in the Rockies – 42
- John Entwistle – The Heli-Ski Blog – 39
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.