Top Influencers covering the London 2012 Olympics
Using the same methodology as our customizable Influencer Report Briefing Books, we have compiled a list of some of the front-runners in Olympic Summer Games’ coverage. Here is our roster of those leading in content for the games in London, and who you should follow as the Olympics approach.
- Paul Kelso, @pkelso, The Telegraph
- Owen Gibson, owen_g, The Guardian
- Nick Hope, @nickhopebbc, BBC
- Steve Wilson, @stevewilsonap, AP
- Tom Pilcher, @PilcherReuters, Reuters
- Chris Chase, @chaztopher, Yahoo!
- Bonnie D. Ford, @bonnie_d_ford, ESPN.com
- Randy Starkman, @thestarkside, Toronto Star
- Tim Warsinskey, @timstakepd, The Plain Dealer
- Simon Hart, @SiHart, The Telegraph
For more information on utilizing Cision’s Influencer Report Briefing Book to build relationships for your company and clients, contact 866-639-5087.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.