PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
Here is our bi-weekly roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Lucky Brand has promoted in-house talent, including Melissa Cabot, who is now vice president of brand marketing. She joined the company in September 2010 and previously was senior marketing director. The company is available on Twitter and Facebook.
- Brandon Huether joined Open Channels Group as its senior creative specialist. Huether previously handled graphic design for Old Lutheran Inc. In addition to his role at Open Channels Group, he is a freelance graphic designer. Huether can be reached on Twitter, and Open Channels Group can be reached on Twitter and Facebook.
- The Chief Marketing Officer Council has made additions to its advisory boards in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and India. There are 47 new board members from companies such as USA TODAY, FOX Sports, Sony Music Entertainment, Adobe, Abu Dhabi Airports Company, Microsoft South Africa, IBM, Amazon China, Citibank Japan, Tupperware India and Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces. For a full list of board members, click here. CMO Council can be followed on Twitter.
- BrunchButler selected BLAZE PR to raise its brand awareness and expansion into the United States market. The company is a luxury brunch delivery and catering service from Switzerland, and BLAZE will focus its efforts on print, online and broadcast outlets in Los Angeles, followed by a strategic expansion plan after the initial opening. BLAZE PR can be reached on Twitter and Facebook.
- Jeff Guaracino is leaving his post as vice president of communications at the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation to join the Atlantic City Alliance as chief strategy officer. Guaracino can be reached on Twitter.
- Brittney Bogues, daughter of former NBA player Muggsy Bogues, launched PR firm All in PR Inc. The full-service firm focuses on digital communications and is located in Washington, D.C. They specialize in supplying professional athletes and nonprofits with necessary tools for the new media environment. Brittney Bogues can be reached on Twitter, and All in PR can be reached on Twitter and Facebook.
If you have a suggestion or want to appear in PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-873-6359.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.