PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
Here is our bi-weekly roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Pearson Deboer Creative Solutions has launched as a complete marketing and advertising company, which specializes in strategic marketing, public relations and high-definition video production. It is based in North Carolina and headed by PR and advertising veteran Patrick Pearson, and former business executive Matthew DeBoer.
- John McNeel has joined Fleishman-Hillard International Communications as global managing director, strategic integration. He is based in the New York office and is responsible for accelerating global integration of PR, marketing, social and digital disciplines across paid, earned, shared, and owned platforms. McNeel previously was president, global clients, for TBWA. Follow Fleishman-Hillard on Facebook and Twitter.
- Aston Martin has appointed Porter Novelli as its agency of record in China. The agency will focus on building brand engagement with Aston Martin’s target audience of ultra-high net-worth individuals in China. Porter Novelli is available on Twitter and Facebook.
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide has moved into the Korean market through an investment in Shout Communications Korea. This partnership allows Waggener Edstrom to bring communications services to the market through collaboration between the two agencies. Waggener Estrom is located on Twitter and Facebook.
- Alan Araujo joined MWW Group as senior vice president, director of social strategy, and will manage the social media team. Araujo previously worked at Porter Novelli and has worked for clients including SOYJOY and Capital One. MWW can be followed on Facebook or Twitter.
If you have a suggestion or want to appear in PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, please e-mail prwins.us(at)cision.com or call 312-873-6359.
Special thanks to submitter Patrick Pearson of PDCS.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.