Leading Parents: Most Influential Mamas
Over here at CisionBlog, we decided to keep Mother’s Day going and honor all the diaper-changing, hug-giving, relaxation-deserving editors, writers, and bloggers who moonlight as mamas. Using the same methodology as our customizable Influencer Report Briefing Books, we have compiled a list of some of the most influential women who cover parenting topics.
- Barbara Turvett, Working Mother, @barbaraturvett
- Michelle Horton, Babble.com & early mama, @earlymama
- Katherine Stone, Postpartum Progress, @postpartumprogr
- Glennon Melton, Momastery, @momastery
- Lydia (Julianna W. Miner), Rants from Mommyland, @MommylandRants
- Trisha Haas, Mom Dot, @momdot
- Jessica Shyba, Momma’s Gone City, @mommasgonecity
- Liz Gumbinner, Mom 101, @mom101
- Stefanie Wilder Taylor, Baby on Bored, @SWilderTaylor
- Nicole Feliciano, Mom Trends, @momtrends
We’re glad to highlight these fearless, fun, tell-it-like-it-is mamas. What parenting blogs do you read for advice and laughs? Who is on your list of most influential mamas?
For more information on utilizing Cision’s Influencer Report Briefing Book to build relationships for your company and clients, contact 866-639-5087.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.