Mark Lubarsky… goes Viral!
Who is Mark?
Call him an alternative software engineer, or a software therapist, or an agile performance coach! He helps companies build products and teams. He has a semi-professional mind-body healing/self-improvement practice. He’s also a father of two boys and an agile development manager. Mark started his software development journey more than 15 years ago and continues challenging himself every day.
What he’ll be doing…
He’s an Engineering Lead/Agile Coach,
Mark’s “fun facts”
- He’s been blessed by having great mentors in his life. Most of his mentors don’t even know it!
- He really enjoys surprising people. He started his career by breaking computers and software to seek attention in college. That’s how he got his first job. His professor asked him, “Do you really have nothing to do?”… Things got even better when he actually started building and improving things! Then his life turned great when he started working with people…
- He loves everything about human learning process and what can be achieved through personal growth. He feels ecstatic when he see how people’s powers and talents get amplified when they work well together.
- His guilty pleasure: He loves to teach and transform people.
Blogs he enjoys (to name a few…)
Find him on Twitter!
- @marklubarsky (WARNING: You will find nothing as he’s managed to not having tweeted a thing just yet)
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.