PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
Here is our bi-weekly roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Evins Communications, Ltd. changed its name to EVINS, Ltd. in a rebranding initiative. With the help of branding expert and designer David Gensler, the 25-year-old company also updated its logo and launched a new website and blog. In other news at the firm, Jeanette Brown-Green has been named director of the Food, Spirits & Wine Division. She has 13 years of experience in the industry. EVINS, Ltd. can be reached via Facebook or Twitter.
- CPR Strategic Marketing Communications has promoted Jessica Day to account executive. She previously was an account manager for the healthcare, life sciences and technology industries firm and will focus on gaining local, regional, and national exposure for clients through traditional and social mediums. CPR can be found on Twitter.
- Los Cabos has chosen Carolyn Izzo Integrated Communications as its agency of record for the fourth consecutive year. This news was announced following the annual bid. CIIC plans to continue to convey compelling messages to promote the upscale brand to international travelers, and will do so through media outreach, media tours, press receptions, celebrity outreach, trade show support and social network management. CIIC is available on Twitter and Facebook.
- Shannon Blood was promoted to public relations account supervisor at Off Madison Ave., an integrated marketing agency in Phoenix, Ariz. She previously was the public relations account manager and has 10 years of experience working on accounts such as Nike , Delta Dental and Spenco. Before working for Off Madison Ave., she was a public relations manager for Virgen Advertising in Las Vegas. Off Madison Ave. is available on Facebook and Twitter.
- Edelman has appointed Amanda Goh to managing director of its Singapore office, effective Aug. 1. Goh will oversee the office, which employs more than 80 people and serves a range of clients. Edelman can be reached on Facebook and Twitter.
If you have a suggestion or want to appear in PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, please e-mail prwins.us(at)cision.com or call 312-873-6359.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.