July 17, 2012
/ by ckettmann
With Viralheat’s recent update to our social media monitoring and management tool, we thought we’d give you a little insight on just how robust the features are and how they can make your life easier.
As many of you know, there’s so many great things about social media that sometimes the amazing aspects can overshadow the fact that maintaining effective social media strategy can require a bit of work. Not only do you need to set up an account on the hottest sites, but you need to be active and monitor just what is happening to your account and those around you. It can be time consuming, confusing to understand, and difficult to manage all your accounts at once. But this is where Viralheat comes in. Viralheat is a social analytics and monitoring tool that can help you to better understand your efforts, measure your community, and identify sentiment and leads. We’ve just launched a ton of great publishing features that will not only make your life easier but will help you to better understand your social media data!
1. Link Multiple Accounts By linking multiple Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin accounts you can respond, monitor, publish, and share mentions right from your one dashboard instead of jumping from account to account on different channels. Save the time and headache that it takes to stay on top of all your social accounts across the web.
2. Schedule Posts Schedule posts by date, time, and time zone for greater posting accuracy and maximum convenience. Using this feature will automatically post when scheduled so that you can maintain your online presence even when you can’t be near your computer.
3. Geo-targeting Do you need to reach out to only one geographical location on Facebook? The geo-targeting selector can target message select locations of your Facebook fans. This will be especially convenient for campaigns affecting specific cities or countries. Forget about doing that manually, Viralheat’s geo-targeting is here for you.
4. Add a Photo With Viralheat’s new update you can upload a photo directly into any Facebook or Twitter post! This new rich media option will help you to gain more visibility and extend your reach with each post.
5. Post Preview For posts containing links, you now have the option to preview each post before publishing it to your page. Catch spelling mistakes or grammar issues before they make it to the public! Also edit the description text to give to most appropriate preview to your post.
6. Sentiment With one quick glance you are able to view the sentiment of your profiles you’re able to view over all sentiment of those talking about you or you can view the sentiment for each mention one by one.
7. Reports With reports, you have the ability to review the data, download, and the export so you can show your progress in a presentation or email
These features are just some of the powerful functions now apart of Viralheat. Login to your existing account or create a new account for free to try it out for yourself! Our comprehensive Learn Center can also provide an in-depth view of the changes and capabilities of various plans.
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT