Top 10 Book Bloggers on Twitter
This list includes the top 10 book bloggers on Twitter, ranked by number of followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list of journalists based on Cision’s proprietary research. This list changes over time as Twitter followers update in real-time. All numbers were pulled July 26, 2012.
- David Gutowski – Largehearted Boy – 22,689
- Sarah Wendell – Smart Bitches, Trashy Books – 20,310
- Tim Challies – Challies.com – 18,468
- Carolyn Kellogg – Jacket Copy – 18,264
- Sam MacLaughlin – McNally Jackson Bookmongers – 16, 442
- Rebecca Schinsky – The Book Lady’s Blog – 12,960
- Ron Hogan – Beatrice – 11,411
- Barbara Vey – Beyond Her Book – 9,859
- Andrea Peskind Katz – Great Thoughts – 9,618
- Jane Litte – Dear Author – 8,532
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.