Visible Intelligence Product Announcement
Today, Visible released updates to the Visible Intelligence® (VI) platform that help you to grow and configure the use of Workspaces for your team. These new capabilities will enable you to more easily use a workspace to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders, across regions or languages, in a way that makes sense for them.
Click here to visit our release page for the release notes on the July update with a more detailed overview of the new features in Visible Intelligence.
Multiple and Improved Dashboards
- Define dashboards by brand/product, topic, region, business/team metrics or role – tailored to the way you work
- Create new dashboards with a few clicks and toggle easily between dashboards
Contact your Account Manager to get pricing for additional dashboards in your workspace.
Access multiple languages within a single workspace for simplified viewing and comparison of analytics across licensed languages.
- Choose language (and default) to query via new language filter option
- Add dashboard widgets and compare analytics across multiple languages within a single dashboard or in language-specific dashboards
If you already license multiple languages across VI workspaces, that doesn’t change. You still have those workspaces. There is no requirement to migrate to a single workspace.
- Send to Dashboard with Filters Saved: Send new widgets to the dashboard of your choice – with the search filters applied in Monitor tab – without saving new searches
- Interactive dashboards: Drill into data right from dashboard – including SOV widgets to view related data/posts
- Search Analytics: See volume trend charts in the Search tab to instantly view trends and make modifications before saving the search query
- Remember Me: Utilize auto-login redirect and time-out notifications that take you directly to current or bookmarked dashboards or tabs
Expanded External Analysis
- Large Data Exports: Export up to 20K results from VI into Excel
- Dashboard exports and printing: Ability to export entire dashboard into Excel and improved ability to print dashboard using Web browser
- API: Add tags & notes through POST; Open/archive through GET
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to see a demo of any of the features mentioned in this announcement, please contact us. Our Customer Support team is available to take your calls (1-888-899-1215) or email and answer any questions you have. Your designated Account Manager can also provide you with information about these exciting new capabilities.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.