#BucketList: 10 Things To Do Before We Die
Jayme Soulati, Gini Dietrich and Matt LaCasse have all done it, so we thought we’d follow suit. Plus, it’s so fun! We compiled a list of 10 things we want to do before we die, and the list ranges from personal to professional, silly to sweet.
What is an item on your Bucket List?
1) Write a book.
Heidi Sullivan, global vice president, media research, and CisionBlog author
2) Own a Craftsman. It’s my dream home.
Gina Goodman, supervisor, radio, and CisionNavigator social
3) Make 1 million people laugh. Preferably this would be something that I do with something I write. Although, this picture of me skydiving (which was another bucket list item) has received over 100k views. I can assume that at least half of those people laughed, right?
Brandon Andersen, global product development manager and CisionBlog author
4) I will one day own a pug! (And yes, he will have pug slippers).
Kristen Sala, senior manager, Electronic Media
5) I want to start a trending Twitter topic. #pugswithslippers?
Lisa Larranaga, social media manager, Cision US, and CisionBlog author
6) Spend a year off the grid – no text messages or e-mails, only illustrious letter-writing and carrier pigeon – preferably in Canada or the Pacific Northwest, where I live in a cabin and make furniture, draw greeting cards, sell marzipan to tourists, wear flannel (without judgment), catch fish and swill bourbon on my porch, alongside Chilton and Strummer, my trusty Labrador Retrievers. I’m basically trying to pass for a cast member of Northern Exposure. No? Anyone? You’re too young.
Teresa Dankowski, community manager, Seek or Shout, and CisionBlog author
7) Climb a 14’er with my husband and 2 boys.
Maureen Calabrese, SVP, Human Resources North America
8) Travel to North Dakota and Alaska. I’ve been to 48 of our 50 states and I’m on a mission to see them all. Oh, and landing in the airport doesn’t count. I actually have to get outside and touch the ground for it to count!
Laurie Mahoney, senior manager, product marketing, and CisionBlog author
9) I plan on winning a national championship racing bicycles. Might even happen this September when I compete in the USA Cycling Elite Track National Championships. Unfortunately for me, if I want to win the jersey in any of the events (which I do), I’ll have to beat an Olympian.
Liam Donoghue, manager, print media
10) Go to SXSW
Michael Renderman, SVP, sales & client development
Bonus: We have a lot of goal-oriented dreamers at Cision and we couldn’t leave any off our list! Here are some #BucketList items that rolled in after we hit Publish.
11) Visit the Galápagos Islands and hang with the turtles
Niki Singh, marketing & social media coordinator, Cision Canada
12) Climb Mount Everest.
Amanda Yang, media statistics specialist
13) Go to Social Fresh
Julie Geller, director, marketing and social media, Cision Canada
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.