PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
Here is our bi-weekly roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Ketchum has promoted Barri Rafferty to senior partner, CEO of North America, and named Rob Lorfink to senior partner, president & COO, effective Sept. 1. Rafferty previously was a senior partner and the director of the New York office and Lorfink held the title of senior partner, COO and CFO.
- Former Fleishman-Hillard SVP Doug Terfehr has taken over as PR director for Pizza Hut. He had been with Fleishman since 2005.
- JoTo PR recently secured its client, Business Network International West Coast of Florida, a segment on a nationally syndicated television show. The firm landed a guest spot for Tom Fleming, BNI’s executive director and president, on television show Daytime to talk about Dos and Don’ts of business networking.
- Tractenberg & Co. landed new client Dr. Singh, the founder and CEO of Arch Dental Associates. They are promoting his many services, including whitening, veneers or smile correction, implants and restorative dentistry.
- Sarah Jones joined Cookerly Public Relations as an account executive. The Atlanta-based communications firm hired Jones to provide writing and media relations for clients across multiple industries, including banking, hospitality and consumer products.
If you have content for PR Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.