Top 10 Better Homes and Gardens Editors & Contributors
This list includes the top 10 Better Homes and Gardens editors and contributors on Twitter, ranked by Klout score. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list of journalists based on Cision’s proprietary research. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real-time. Tied scores are broken by number of Twitter followers. All numbers were pulled September 20, 2012.
1. Stacy Kunstel – Regional Contributor, New Hampshire – 65
2. Danny Lipford – Contributing Editor – 46
3. Justin Hancock – Senior Garden Editor – 45
4. Joanna Linberg – Associate Editor, Home Design – 41
5. Kelly Ryan Kegans – Senior Deputy Editor, Home Design – 40
6. Debra Prinzing – Contributing Editor, Garden – 40
7. Kelly Eagle – Associate Digital Home Editor – 40
8. Ellen Miller – Beauty & Fashion Director – 38
9. Nancy Hopkins – Senior Deputy Editor, Food & Entertaining – 35
10. Kaelin Zawilinski – Editorial Manager – 32
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.