PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- J. Walcher Communications, a San-Diego based PR agency, has named Ashley Shafer as the new account co-ordinator. Shafer has a strong background in writing and journalism, and was most recently PR intern at San Diego based agency I.D.E.A.
- Young & Assoociates have been named the agency of record for Interfolio, a trusted provider of higher education credential management and comittee based decision making services and Wolfe Domain, a generic top level domain digital brand strategy advisory firm.
- Garden & Gun has hired former Hearst marketing executive Mary Tilt Hammond as executive director of integrated marketing. Garden and Gun is a 5-year-old publication with an increase in newsstand sale of 28 percent last year.
- Cable network RLTV has announced the selection of boutique PR and communications firm McReynolds Elek Communications as its PR agency of record. McReynolds Elek will offer direct trade and business communications efforts to support the growing cable network’s original programming and contents initiatives.
- High-tech firm Arketi Group secured a spot for the fifth year running on Inc. Magazines Inc. 5000 list. The list is an exclusive ranking of the nations fastest-growing private companies, and represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy – Americas independent entrepreneurs.
If you have content for PR Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.