‘D’ is for December release−and Dashboard Only!
At Visible, we are always improving and updating our Visible Intelligence platform. This month’s updates include new engagement capabilities, security updates and a new “Dashboard Only” feature that we think you are going to love!
New Engagement Capabilities
The new engagement features provide users with the critical data needed on demand. Additional reporting improves tracking and auditing ability. Team members can easily view items assigned to others and much more. The new engagement capabilities allow you to:
- Analyze team performance and activity with enhanced VI engagement metrics and reporting. You can now view a summary of each individual’s activities and drill down to see details
- Identify and respond to critical posts with new sorting and filtering options. For example, you can now sort posts by number of Twitter followers
- Easily view items assigned to others and reassign posts
- View volume for last 24 hours for a quick summary of activity and trending throughout the Engage Tab
- Select which saved searches should be displayed in Engage Tab for easy reference
New Way to Share Dashboards with Others
Do other business users or Executives in your organization want to see key metrics and the underlying posts in VI on a regular basis? There is now an easy method to share VI dashboards with others with the new VI “Dashboard Only” user option. We have developed a new, stress-free way for you to provide easy access to mission-critical social media data for executives, stakeholders, customers, or other teams/regions – whoever needs to see key metrics, but does not need access to the entire workspace.
- Agencies can use this option to provide their clients on-demand access to key metrics
- View-only nature prevents users from accidentally making changes, such as changing sentiment, to your workspace
- Easily scales across your company
These updates should make it even easier for users to find what they need and put it to work! As social media and its many possibilities continually evolve, so will Visible to make sure that our clients and users are getting the most out of their data.
But wait, there’s more! To dig into all the December release details, head here!
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.