Publicize It! A Free Vocus Guide to Generating Publicity
Generating publicity validates your brand, builds customer trust, and gets your message out cost-effectively.
Combined with social media, searchable content and email campaigns, it can take your story and brand to spectacular heights.
But it takes more than email blasts to get journalists and bloggers to write about your business.
Our free, step-by-step guide will help you integrate strategic messaging, media relations, and thought leadership into a successful publicity campaign for your brand.
- Developing your strategic message: finding your brand’s point of differentiation and building a consistent message around it.
- Finding and telling your story: using trends and current events to generate news even when you don’t have a big company announcement.
- Incorporating social media: sharing and spreading your story on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Media (and public) relations: pitching and relationship-building tips to increase your standing with journalists and bloggers.
- Promoting your publicity: using the momentum of your media coverage to generate even more.
- Becoming a thought leader: building your brand’s long-term influence through publicity and publishing.
In short, it’s everything you need to get your business in the news. Download it free here!
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.