PR & Marketing Wins, Moves and Other News
This is a guest post from Gina Joseph, social media community manager at Cision.
Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Sparkpr, one of the largest independent technology public relations agencies in the world, announced the arrival of Jim Dowd, recently from Frank PR and Golin Harris, and Candice J. Yusim, formerly VP at Tribal Brands. Both will serve as Managing Directors in New York and Los Angeles.
- Fifteen Minutes Public Relations has expanded its personalities division with the recent addition of three new clients. The latest additions include Dr. Lisa Masterson, Emmy-nominated co-host of the award-winning talk show The Doctors; HGTV star Carter Oosterhouse; and Olympic Gold Medalist and trainer on the upcoming ABC series “Splash,” Greg Louganis. Fifteen Minutes Public Relations is a Los Angeles firm specializing in consumer brands and celebrity representation.
- Arketi Group, a high-tech business-to-business public relations and digital marketing agency, has been selected by Catavolt, the go-to solution for enterprise mobility, for an integrated communications engagement. Arketi is developing and executing an integrated public relations and digital marketing plan for the emerging growth technology firm. The engagement includes a paid search campaign and a marketing automation-driven lead generation and nurturing program.
- Graham & Associates, Inc., a California-based national PR agency, announced it has received its 60th award for excellence in public relations and communications. MarCom 2012 Gold Award for Online Placement was awarded for the Maritz Research Holiday Tablet Poll media campaign. The award rounds out the agency’s 10th consecutive year of attaining industry recognition.
- Armada Medical Marketing continues to grow with new talent in its Denver office. Heather Tinley was added as Account Manager and Calvin Truong as Account Coordinator in the company’s Account Services department.
If you have content for PR Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.