Top 10 U.S. Daily Newspaper Travel Contacts on Twitter
This list includes the top 10 travel contacts at U.S. daily newspapers followed on Twitter. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. This list is ranked by number of Twitter followers as of March 21, 2013.
- Seth Kugel – Contributing Travel Writer – The New York Times – 318,810
- Ben Mutzabaugh – Air Travel Reporter – USA Today – 145,000
- Scott McCartney – Travel Editor & Columnist – The Wall Street Journal – 71,313
- Christopher Elliott – Travel Columnist – The Washington Post – 39,002
- Gene Sloan – Travel Writer – USA Today – 20,638
- Laura Bly – Travel Writer – USA Today – 18,524
- Barbara De Lollis – Business Travel Reporter – USA Today – 17,362
- Veronica Stoddart – Editor in Chief, Travel – USA Today – 16,511
- Spud Hilton – Travel Editor – San Francisco Chronicle – 14,662
- Joe Yonan – Food & Travel Editor – The Washington Post – 10,751
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.