Twitter Chats for Public Relations & Marketing
It has been about six months since our last roundup of PR & Marketing chats on Twitter and it’s time for an update!
Industry Twitter chats serve as a source of information, inspiration and brainstorming, and also a place to meet new people in the field.
We have added some additional chats since our last roundup and if there are any we missed, be sure to leave us a note in the comments. We look forward to running into you at one of these chats!
- #PRSSA – Hosted by PRSSA National & discusses general topics for up-and-coming communicators
- #hcsm – Topics focus on Heathcare Communications & Social Media
- #SmManners – Discusses general social media including trends & engagement.
- #NPPRSA – Hosted by the New Professional Section of PRSA & discusses topics like personal branding.
- #PRStudChat – A conversation between PR students, educators and professionals.
- #brandchat – You guessed it! This chat covers branding.
- #pr20chat – Focuses on the latest topics in public relations & how the industry is evolving.
- #BlogChat – All things blogging, from optimizing to content creation & more!
- #solopr – Industry chat with independent PR pros.
- #journchat – Twitter’s first industry chat where journalists, bloggers & public relations types talk.
- #measurepr – A chat about all things measurement.
- #hprchat – Official chat of the Hispanic Public Relations Association which focuses on best practices.
- #PinChat – Tips, new uses, tools and brand usage around Pinterest.
- #MMchat – Offers a place for marketers to talk social meida, community management, and other topics.
- #SocialChat – From Pinterest to international social marketing, this chat covers the broad industry that is social media.
- #SMCHAT – This chat focuses on mobility, customer service, marketing and social change.
- #RaganSocial – This chat is hosted by Ragan Communications social media director Sam Hosenkamp. They discusses social media in the context of the communications field, and focus on an array of topics, from content to tools and more!
- #cmgrchat – This chat ‘serves as a community to discuss ideas, foster collaboration, and acts as a resource for all working in this ever-changing industry.’ According to co-founder @JPedde, they often talk about topics related to PR and marketing.
- #RBChat – Discusses building relationships, networking and navigating the Twittersphere.
- #CommsChat – Based in the UK and focuses on communications, including internal comm.
- #PRprochat – Founded and moderated by veteran PR professional and author of the forthcoming digital PR book Digital Haystack, Carrie Morgan leads this chat which occurs on the first Thursday of every month. Topics cover everything from SEO to content curation and social media.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.