April 29, 2013
/ by Teresa Dankowski
Seek Or Shout has a lot to celebrate. As Cision’s free social networking platform for PR and media, we’ve seen connections and collaborations develop into successful brand campaigns and published stories. Whether you were writing or promoting a news article, blog post, press release or posting a job ad, you chose our platform—and got results. But there are other reasons why we’re tossing confetti and wearing party hats.
– We turned 1. That’s right—it’s been a year since we officially launched, and since then we’ve seen the community grow from a handful of beta testers to over 10,000 users. Wow, and—more importantly—thanks!
– We’re tickled to announce that we won an honorable mention in the Best Technology category at the PR News’ Social Media Icon Awards earlier this month. Though we didn’t take top honors, it was both humbling and validating to be nominated in a program recognizing so many (in)credible brands.
– We’re up for Blue Drop Award, too! Celebrating the most innovative Drupal projects, we’re nominated in the Best Social Website category. Voting runs through May 5.
– Are you all awarded-out? One more! We’re a finalist for Acquia’s inaugural Partner Sites of the Year Award Program, honoring our partnership with the wonderful project managers and Drupal experts at Isovera. Winners will be announced at DrupalCon Portland.
– Not to #humblebrag, or even #conceitedbrag, but you’ve been saying great stuff about us too—especially in your tweets and blog reviews. We were called “the next big thing,” one of Sarah [Evans’] Faves and got a rad endorsement from Gini Dietrich. And boy, we’re pros at helping you find or source a gift guide.
– Haven’t visited our site in a while? We recorded a new webinar explaining how Seek Or Shout can improve your PR strategy. You can find information on how to reach journalists and bloggers, how to pitch products and how to target your campaigns by accessing this 30-minute on-demand webinar.
Waiting for your invitation to join the party? Register your Seek Or Shout account today.
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT