Visible Adds Next Gen Search and Post Scheduling for Twitter and Facebook
Visible prides itself on being laser-focused on continuous innovation and helping our customers drive business value from social media insights and engagement. The April product release includes some exciting new capabilities that help you save time and be more productive.
- Get to relevant data faster with a simplified, cutting-edge search experience.
- Automate outbound messaging and provide a continuous social presence with new post scheduling.
Cutting-Edge Search Experience
Visible Intelligence (VI) has added some innovative features which make it easier than ever to create and edit search queries. Now, whether you are relatively new to creating searches, or consider yourself an expert, VI makes it easy to find the data you need quickly. Specifically you can:
- Browse available data quickly with Guided Navigation – Now you get a preview of available data results for your topic so you can assess what to drill into next.
- Easily create and edit search queries with Advanced Search – You can now configure your searches without having to be a Boolean logic expert.
- The Guided Search Query creation option lets you simply type in the words to include and exclude and a search string is automatically generated for you!
- Search gurus can now see all filters at once, make multiple filter changes simultaneously and make changes directly in the keyword entry box.
- Effortlessly get to segmented data across multiple searches with Search Categories, a new custom data filter or group of key words that can be applied across search topics.
- Faster, repeatable way to drill into data by applying a category across topics – for example you can create an advocates category and apply that to multiple brands to see related posts in an instant.
- Easier than constantly having to maintain and modify multiple search queries as things change (i.e. model years or target segments).
Automated Facebook and Twitter Post Scheduling
Visible Intelligence now has post scheduling so you can continue to connect with your fans and followers whether you are in the office, or not. No need to worry when you are on vacation or juggling multiple projects.
- Predefine when Tweets and Facebook posts are sent out, thereby improving time management and easing the stress of missed communications.
- Just set the time and date the messages should post and they will be sent out automatically.
- Outbound messages are tracked and changes or deletions can be made as needed.
- Scheduled post viewing and management can be designated to specific users
Visit the release page to read and download full release notes for this update.
Interested in learning more about Visible or trying it out for yourself? Sign up for your free trial!
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.