Top 10 Most Influential Canadian Mom Bloggers
This list includes the most influential Canadian mom bloggers on Twitter, generated using Klout score. The Twitter handles are maintained by the individual contacts and tied scores are broken by number of Twitter followers. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real-time. These numbers were updated on April 4, 2013.
- Tammy Roy – My Organized Chaos – 71
- Jody Arsenault – Mommy Moment – 71
- Stacie Vaughan – Simply Stacie – 70
- Tanis Miller – Attack of the Redneck Mommy – 70
- Ann Voskamp – A Holy Experience – 69
- Shannon Mischuk – Shasher’s Life – 69
- Stephanie Holmes – How to Survive Life in the Suburbs – 69
- Eschelle Westwood – Mumfection – 69
- Tenille Lafontaine – Feisty Frugal & Fabulous – 67
- Sheila Gregoire – To Love, Honor and Vacuum – 67
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.